We cannot live without clothes. The prices of clothes can be very high. Our financial health is not allowing us to buy proper dress required by work places. We think that if you follow the steps mentioned below, you will be able to buy clothes at a very highly discounted price.
- Goodwill store: Visit a Goodwill store near you. You will be able to buy very high quality clothes at very cheap price. Sometimes you will be able to buy a cloth which sells for 80 dollars at regular sores for 5 dollars. Keep in mind that clothes in Goodwill stores are used. However, our experience tells us that sometimes you can get cheap clothes which have rarely been used.
- Thrift Store: Another place to get cheap clothes is thrift stores. When you are in the store, look for almost new clothes. You will be surprised to see that a cloth that sells for 50 dollars in retail stores may cost you 4 dollars in a thrift store.
- Garage sale: Visit multi-family or community garage sales. You may get clothes at a very cheap price, sometimes at 5 percent of the original price. You can find information for garage sales in craigslist or local newspaper.
- EBay: There are a lot of sellers on EBay who sell new and used clothes. If you know the brand, size and color of the cloth you want to buy, you will be able to find cheap clothes at EBay.
- Timed buying: If you buy clothes when the season is almost ending, you will find clothes at discounted prices. At the end of each season, retailers put clothes on sale. You can get cheap clothes by timing your purchase. For example, summer clothes are on sale after 4th of July in the United States of America.
If you are looking for ways of buying clothes at low cost, shop at the stores or online options mentioned above, you will save a bunch of money.