Many people in America are choosing organic food as a healthy alternative to regular grocery store food. However, in general, organic food is very costly. The cost of organic food is sometimes three times more than that of regular food. The Whole Foods Market seems to be the only big player in organic food market. However, according to recent news, this trend is going to change. Here are some ideas where you may get organic food at reasonable price.
- Wal-Mart: Wal-Mart has decided to get into the business of organic food. This will reduce the price of organic food. So, when you visit your local Wal-Mart, ask if they carry organic food. You may be able to find organic food at a lower price.
- Target: Target is another store that is expanding their business in organic food. Visit the organic section of your local Target store and see if you like their prices.
- Tarjay: Tarjay also carries organic food items. According to some customers, the price for organic food at Tarjay is lower than the price in Whole Foods.
- Online store: Groupon offers organic food deals almost every day. Some organic food sellers at Groupon sell them at 50% of original price.
- Organic section of your local grocery store: Since organic food is becoming popular day by day many local grocery stores are getting into the business of organic food. Check with your local grocery store if they carry organic food.
- Grow your own food: If you like gardening, you can grow your own organic produce. This way you can be 100 percent sure if you are eating organic or not. This will also save you significant amount of money.
Do you like organic food? Are you looking for ways of getting organic food at low cost? We show you how you can find organic food items at lower prices than you may be paying now.